Актриса и Шерлокъ Хольмсъ (play 1907 with Doroshevich)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Актриса и Шерлокъ Хольмсъ (Sherlock Holmes and the Actress) is a Russian play in 3 acts performed at the New Theatre (Saint Petersburg, Russia) on 31 january 1907, starring Doroshevich as Sherlock Holmes and Gursky as Dr. Watson.
The play is an adaptation of Arthur Conan Doyle's short story : A Scandal in Bohemia (1891)? However, other characters from The Adventure of the Speckled Band (1892) and The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor (1892) have been added.
- Sherlock Holmes : Doroshevich (Дорошевичъ)
- Dr. Watson : Gursky (Гурскій)
- Elena Stoner : Pigler (Риглеръ)
- King of Bohemia : Reymers (Реймерсъ)
- Irene Adler, Artist : Nekrasova-Kolchinskaya (Некрасова-Колчинская)
- Godfrey Norton : Demert (Демертъ)
- Flora Miller : Nilska (Нильска)
- Inspector Bradstreet : Gnedich (Гнѣдичъ)
- Hudson, housekeeper : Lyubetskaya (Любецкая)
- Servant : Korelsky (Корельскій)
- Dr. Peyton : Adriakov (Адріаковъ)
- Director : A. V. Melnitskoy (А. В. Мельницкой)
- Director Assistant : V. F. Tarnavsky (В. Ф. Тарнавскій)
- Acknowledgement: Alexander Orlov.