Шерлокъ Хольмсъ (play 1907 with Lersky)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Шерлокъ Хольмсъ (Sherlock Holmes) is a Russian play in 4 acts performed at the Strelna Grand Theatre (Saint Petersburg, Russia) on 10 june 1907, starring Lersky as Sherlock Holmes and Romanov as Dr. Watson.
- Sherlock Holmes : Lersky (Лерскій)
- Dr. Watson : Romanov (Романовъ)
- Moriani : Novichev (Новичевъ)
- Lady Katogan : Maratova (Маратова)
- Lestrade : Pechorin (Печоринъ)
- Gregson : Mirovich (Мировичъ)
- Mrs. Parbs : Rudina (Рудина)
- Lora : Gorich (Горичъ)
- Madge : Raysky (Райскій)
- Jim : Rostislavsky (Ростиславскій)
- Craigin : Romanov (Романовъ)
- Johnson : ?
- Lord : ?
- Young Man : Mirskaya (Мирская)
- Gang Member : Volkov (Волковъ)
- Acknowledgement: Alexander Orlov.