A Pot of Caviare (play september-october 1910)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
A Pot of Caviare is a British 1-act play performed by Arthur Hardy's company in various Theatres in UK between 19 september and 21 october 1910.
The play was part of a quintuple bill of 1-act plays performed each nights:
- The Royal Flower, by Max Pemberton
- The Chain, by Mrs. Herbert D. Cohen
- A Pot of Caviare, by Arthur Conan Doyle
- A Short Exposure, by F. Anstey
- A Question of Diplomacy, by Arthur Conan Doyle
The Arthur Hardy's company included : 
- 05-09- september 1910 : New Theatre, Cardiff
- 19-23 september 1910 : Dalston Theatre
- 03-07 october 1910 : The Marlborough
- 17-21 october 1910 : The Kennington, S.E.
- It was the cast known for the other 1-act play A Question of Diplomacy.