Holmes & Watson (play 2018 at North Coast Rep)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Holmes & Watson is an American play, written by Jeffrey Hatcher and directed by David Ellenstein, performed at the North Coast Repertory Theatre (Solana Beach, CA, USA) from 20 october to 11 november (extended to 18 november 2018, starring 3 patients of an asylum pretending to be Sherlock Holmes. 1h30.
Three years after the mysterious death of Sherlock Holmes off Reichenbach Falls, Dr. John H. Watson receives a telegram that suggests his old friend may still be alive. The mysterious wire was sent from a doctor who states that three patients in his asylum's care have each claimed to be the late Sherlock Holmes. Watson embarks on a journey to disprove these claims.
© Photos : Aaron Rumley.
- Sherlock Holmes : Undisclosed (the director don't wish to spoil the plot)
- Dr. Watson : Richard Baird
- Dr. Evans : Si Osborne
- Patient #1 : Christopher M. Williams
- Patient #2 : Drew Parker
- Patient #3 : Jacob Sidney
- Orderly / Moriarty : J. Todd Adams
- Matron / The Woman : Alice Sherman
- Director : David Ellenstein
- Playwright : Jeffrey Hatcher
- Scenic Design : Marty Burnett
- Lighting Design : Matthew Novotny
- Sound : Chad Lee Thymes
- Costumes : Kim DeShazo
- Hair & Wigs : Peter Herman
- Prop Design : Andrea Gutierrez
- Stage Manager : Cindy Rumley