La Muerte de Sherlock Holmes
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
La Muerte de Sherlock Holmes is a Spanish play, written by David Tenreiro and directed by David Ottone, performed at the Teatros Luchana (Madrid, Spain) from 20 november 2018 to 6 january 2019, starring Vicenç Miralles as Sherlock Holmes and David Tenreiro as Dr. Watson. 80 minutes.
London, 1901. Sherlock Holmes is about to uncover the evil organization of Professor Moriarty, the greatest criminal mind of all time. After a hilarious pursuit in horse carriage they will be involved in a ruthless fight and will end up falling down a ravine. The newspapers are quick to echo the disappearance and death of Holmes and Moriarty.
© Photos : Teatros Luchana.
- Sherlock Holmes : Vicenç Miralles
- Dr. Watson / Morgan : David Tenreiro
- Moriarty / Duke of York / Marijuana : Emilio Gavira
- Mrs. Adler / Moriarty's Henchman : Sergio Pazos
- Director : David Ottone
- Playwright : David Tenreiro
- Art Director : Javi Bañasco
- Lights : Marino Zabaleta
- Scenography : Ricardo Sánchez
- Costumes : Gabriela Salaberri
- Producer : Eva Paniagua