From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
In Conan Doyle stories
- A Duet, with an Occasional Chorus (23 march 1899) : Mrs. Watson, Frank's trusty housekeeper, had been left in charge of The Lindens.
In the Sherlock Holmes stories
Wife of Dr. John H. Watson.
- Mrs. Watson did needlework when Kate Whitney arrived at the Watson's home. (TWIS, 6)
- Folk who were in grief came to Mrs. Watson like birds to a lighthouse. (TWIS, 20)
- She called once her husband James. (TWIS, 23)
- She was an old friend and school companion of Kate Whitney. (TWIS, 29)