Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2008 with Peter DeLaurier)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Steve Umberger, performed at the People's Light & Theatre (Malvern, PA, USA) from 18 june to 13 july 2008, starring Peter DeLaurier as Sherlock Holmes and Mark Lazar as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Mark Garvin.
- Sherlock Holmes : Peter DeLaurier
- Dr. Watson : Mark Lazar
- Professor Moriarty : Graham Smith
- Lily Langtry : Susan McKey
- Mrs. Tory : Alda Cortese
- John Smythe : Leonard C. Haas
- Oscar Wilde : Jeb Kreager
- Director : Steve Umberger
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Costume : Marla Jurglanis
- Lighting : Dennis Parichy