Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2012 with Ray Brown)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Carol Puckett, performed by the Bank Street Players at the The Coffee And Play House (Decatur, AL, USA) from 15 to 23 june 2012 (7 performances), starring Ray Brown as Sherlock Holmes and Mark Fisher as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
- Sherlock Holmes : Ray Brown
- Dr. Watson : Mark Fisher
- Professor Moriarty : Ronnie Moore
- Lillie Langtry : Debra Davenport
- Oscar Wilde : Tony Shubert
- Others actors : Heather Kalonick, Jim Holland, Ann Sowby, Corey Morgan.