Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2012 with Terry Minyard)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Cathy Collins, performed at the Warner Robins Little Theatre (Warner Robins, GA, USA) from 26 october to 10 november 2012, starring Terry Minyard as Sherlock Holmes and Michael A. Castle as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Warner Robins Little Theatre.
- Sherlock Holmes : Terry Minyard
- Dr. Watson : Michael A. Castle
- Professor Moriarty : Stephen Smith
- Lillie Langtry : Crystal O'Leary-Davidson
- Oscar Wilde : Bill Felton
- Irma Tory : Darby Arthur Rodgers
- John Smythe : Taylor Castle
- Abdul Karim : Desi Arnaz Giles
- Clive : Jerome Walker
- Kids : Cole Lacy, Shelby Lacy, Victor Witsch