Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2016 with Dennis Tibbits)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Criss Pearson, performed by the Tahlequah Community Playhouse at the The Armory Municipal Building (Tahlequah, OK, USA) from 11 to 20 november 2016, starring Dennis Tibbits as Sherlock Holmes and Matt Tillinghast as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Tahlequah Community Playhouse.
- Sherlock Holmes : Dennis Tibbits
- Dr. Watson : Matt Tillinghast
- Professor Moriarty : Mike Phillips
- Lillie Langtry : Bridget Cowlishaw
- Oscar Wilde : Brian Cowlishaw
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory : Tiphanie Russell
- John Smythe : Steve Ball
- Abdul Karim : John Sanders
- Director : Criss Pearson
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Set Designer : Craig Clifford
- Light Designer : David Van Donkelaar
- Sound Designer : Ron Goossen