Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2018 with Brian J. Gill)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Marcella Kearns, performed by the Milwaukee Chamber Theatre at the Cabot Theatre (Milwaukee Chamber Theatre, WI, USA) from 9 to 26 august 2018, starring Brian J. Gill as Sherlock Holmes and Ryan Schabach as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Paul Ruffolo.
- Sherlock Holmes : Brian J. Gill
- Dr. Watson : Ryan Schabach
- Professor Moriarty : Matt Daniels
- Lillie Langtry : Kay Allmand
- Oscar Wilde : Rick Pendzich
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory : Karen Estrada
- John Smythe : Jesse Bhamrah
- Director : Marcella Kearns
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Scenic Designer : Brandon Kirkham
- Costume Designer : Kim Instenes
- Lighting Designer : Eric Appleton
- Sound Designer : Matt Whitmore
- Props Designer : Heidi Salter
- Dialect Coach : Raeleen McMillion
- Fight Choreographer : Ryan Schabach
- Stage Manager : Judy Martel