Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Elusive Ear (play 2018)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Elusive Ear is an American play, written by David MacGregor and directed by Guy Sanville, performed by The Purple Rose Theatre Company at the Purple Rose Theatre (Chelsea, MI, USA) from 29 march to 26 may 2018 (52 performances), starring Mark Colson as Sherlock Holmes and Paul Stroili as Dr. Watson.
London. December 1888. 221B Baker Street. The notorious and as-yet undiscovered genius Vincent van Gogh presents the master-sleuth Sherlock Holmes with a most unusual case. Aided by his partner Dr. Watson and his paramour Irene Adler, the trio embarks on a rousing adventure. The greatest detective dashes forth to solve one of the most audacious crimes of the Victorian era.
© Photos : Sean Carter.
- Sherlock Holmes : Mark Colson
- Dr. Watson : Paul Stroili
- Vincent van Gogh : Tom Whalen
- Irene Adler : Sarab Kamoo
- Oscar Wilde : Rusty Mewha
- A Mysterious French Woman : Caitlin Cavannaugh
- Director : Guy Sanville
- Playwright : David MacGregor
- Set Designer : Bart Bauer
- Properties Designer : Danna Segrest
- Costume Designer : Suzanne Young
- Lighting Designer : Noele Stollmack
- Sound Designer : Brad Phillips
- Stage Manager : Angie Kane