The Crucifer of Blood (play 1984 with John Wrisley)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Crucifer of Blood is an American play written by Paul Giovanni and directed by Emmalee E. Robbins, performed at the Town Theatre (Columbia, USA) from 10 january to 11 february 1984, starring John Wrisley as Sherlock Holmes and Al McNeely as Dr. Watson.
- Sherlock Holmes : John Wrisley
- Dr. Watson : Al McNeely
- Inspector Lestrade : K. Edward Bevier
- Irene St. Claire : Rebecca Meeks
- Major Alistair Ross : Perry Tannenbaum
- Captain Neville St. Claire : Bill Canady
- Mordecai Smith : David Shealy
- Durga Dass (a Hindu) : David Dunlap
- Wali Dad (an Afghan) : Jimmy Flannery
- Birdy Johnson : Russ Green
- Jonathan Small : Doug Calvert
- Tonga : Trip Flutch
- Hopkins : David Dunlap
- Director : Emmalee E. Robbins
- Playwright : Paul Giovanni
- Set Design : Walter P. O'Rourke, Jr.
- Technical Director : Walter P. O'Rourke, Jr.
- Lighting Design : David Dreiman
- Costumes : Lucille Baillie