The Hound of the Baskervilles (play 2019 with Oliver Hayes)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Hound of the Baskervilles: The (S)Hit Farce is a British 2-act play, written by Thomas Moore and directed by Mark Webster, produced by Nomad Entertainment, MC Productions in association with Somewhat Awkward, performed at the Blue Orange Theatre (Birmingham, UK) from 2 to 14 september 2019 and toured in UK (see Perfomances), starring Oliver Hayes as Sherlock Holmes and Bibi Lucille as Dr. Watson. 80 min.
© Photos : Richard Davenport (The Other Richard).
- 7-14 september 2019 : Blue Orange Theatre (Birmingham, UK)
- 17-18 september 2019 : Swindon Arts Centre (Swindon, UK)
- 3-4 october 2019 : Lawrence Batley Theatre (Huddersfield, UK)
- 10 october 219 : The Landmark (Ilfracombe, UK)
- 12 october 219 : The Core Theatre (Solihul, UK)